JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's try this again. Who wants to get together for dinner at Reedville Cafe at TV hwy and Cornelius Pass Rd in Hillsboro on Tuesday, April 13 at around 6:00 PM or so?

Please RSVP if you want to attend so I can know whether or not to move forward with this. I only ask this because last month only one person responded right before the get together so I thought no one was interested and then several people said they were after I canceled.

If y'all are interested, let me know.

I would really like to attend one of these, but since I get up at 230am M-F, a weeknight is just not workable.

A weekend lunchtime would work out better for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

I would really like to attend one of these, but since I get up at 230am M-F, a weeknight is just not workable.

A weekend lunchtime would work out better for me.

This time we'll do it as scheduled, but I'd be up for a weekend meet. As soon as the weather gets better I'm thinking about hosting a BBQ at my place. Maybe in June or July.

Or, you could always arrange a get together yourself. Depending on the day and time I'd be up for it. :s0155:

Hey guys. Sorry for the last minute notice, but I think I'm going to bail on you all. Didn't feel real good this morning and hasn't got any better. Feel like I'm coming down with something. They should have a table set up for NWFA so carry on without me.

Hey guys. Sorry for the last minute notice, but I think I'm going to bail on you all. Didn't feel real good this morning and hasn't got any better. Feel like I'm coming down with something. They should have a table set up for NWFA so carry on without me.

Sorry we missed ya, hope you feel better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top