JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally broke down and decided to join the NFA party and efiled my very first Form 1 for a SBR on 07/14/2021. (Many thanks to @Reno for the help with answering my questions.) From the time I hit submit, I've been anxiously awaiting to get the approval back and checking my email diligently. Yesterday, 08/04/2021, I got the ATF status change email notification on my phone and I rush to check my email. "Your status has been changed to Submitted/In Process." What the hell...how can my status change from Submitted/In Process to Submitted/In Process???

I quickly log into the eforms website and click on my forms. To my surprise, it then opens an, "Approved," section with my Form 1 in it. I click on the Form 1 link, see my submitted date of 07/14/2021 and a finalized date of 08/04/2021. Approved? Finalized? Then I open the actual Form 1 and in great big letters, it says, "SUBMITTED," over all of them. Like I said, this is my first submittal, so I don't know everything, but this didn't seem right.

I call the ATF customer service line and after 20 minutes of being on hold, I speak with a very nice lady. She asks for my name, control number, and I hear her typing....after a few seconds she says, "Oh, it looks like you were affected by a glitch in our system where it sent out submitted forms instead of approved forms." Ugh....just my luck! She says she's sending my info over to the lady who is making the corrections and sending out the approval letters and says it'll be a few more days. She did confirm that I was approved, but then warned me not to complete my SBR until I had the actual approval letter in hand. So, I'm approved, but still can't complete my SBR. Go figure. :s0112:

Well cool! You know you're approved so now it's just like waiting for a package. I'd say overall that's a win

The PTR 9KT comes with both a threaded 1/2x28 and tri lugged barrel. You can use a tri lug adapter on your suppressor for quick attach/detach.

1628371578503.png

The PTR 9KT comes with both a threaded 1/2x28 and tri lugged barrel. You can use a tri lug adapter on your suppressor for quick attach/detach.

View attachment 1007177
That looks cool. I still have no idea what you're talking about. My OP is about doing a Form 1 for a SBR.

Nothing in my OP mentions anything about a PTR 9k kit or anything about a suppressor. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top