JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The BATFE is soliciting comments on a proposed rule on bump stocks. The Federal Register entry and a place to make comment can be found here. It looks like today is the last day to post a comment. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Only 18,000 comments so far.

If that's all the comments we can get from millions of gun owning patriots, we're doomed.

My well thought out comment has been provided. Thank you @CountryGent for sharing this most pertinent information.

Everyone please comment, consider it your duty.

If that's all the comments we can get from millions of gun owning patriots, we're doomed.

My well thought out comment has been provided. Thank you @CountryGent for sharing this most pertinent information.

Everyone please comment, consider it your duty.
The gun owning patriots are probably busy at work and taking care of their families because, ya know, someone's gotta pay into the Democrats welfare system. That's their sly method.

Turns out the number of comments was double that at close. Pitiful.

Read an article that broke down the numbers, 13% of which were in favor of more restrictions. Of that, only half were anything more than copy-paste pre-written comments from anti-2A lobbys.

Of the 87% opposed to new regs, something like 30% or so iirc were copy-paste comments written by goa.

Just thought I'd pass it along, I'll post a link if I can find it again.

Edit: not the same article but very similar.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...QqQIIHSgBMAA&usg=AOvVaw1--timKSaIdJVYIkYR0VIh

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads