JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know of a place to buy appliance parts in the hillsboro and surrounding areas? I need a thermostat for my old skool dryer. I would order the part online but I need underwear asap. I have 2 clean underwear left:eek:

I work at Walts Sherwood Appliance, you can google the address. We have a lot of parts in stock and are open from 10-4 tomorrow. You might be able to get someone sooner if you call. If you have your model number I can probably tell you if we stock it and have it on hand. I won't be there tomorrow but you can tell them Derik sent you if you go.

I work at Walts Sherwood Appliance, you can google the address. We have a lot of parts in stock and are open from 10-4 tomorrow. You might be able to get someone sooner if you call. If you have your model number I can probably tell you if we stock it and have it on hand. I won't be there tomorrow but you can tell them Derik sent you if you go.

I need part# 390291 But I was told to buy this http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-279769-...6fdc485&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=301862164287

Go to Walts. been my go to for almost 2 decades. They may very well have some stuff on dead units that may work if not having anything new on the shelf. My kenmore duet dryer had the same component failure in november. Walts had new stuff in my hand mmonday afternoon after calling them saturday.
IF you are handy and have a volt ohm meter, you can test to see which one it is. If I recall...there are two underneath, one is easy to access, the other a pain in the rear. Google it and find a you tube vide, there is a whole series of them put out by a repair shop, context is good and clear.
Your part number is so familiar to me!
Walts or walts bone yard if you ask real nice!

Go to Walts. been my go to for almost 2 decades. They may very well have some stuff on dead units that may work if not having anything new on the shelf. My kenmore duet dryer had the same component failure in november. Walts had new stuff in my hand mmonday afternoon after calling them saturday.
IF you are handy and have a volt ohm meter, you can test to see which one it is. If I recall...there are two underneath, one is easy to access, the other a pain in the rear. Google it and find a you tube vide, there is a whole series of them put out by a repair shop, context is good and clear.
Your part number is so familiar to me!
Walts or walts bone yard if you ask real nice!

Let me just say this right now: I called these guys just now because they were open, not very close to me.... Didn't have part in stock, could order a day away. Asked if they could ship direct due to my location. told them that I called them based on review from online..
Guy asks where I live and gives me a closer place to shop AND THE PART NUMBER THAT I DIDN'T HAVE WHEN I CALLED!!!
GAVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER TO A CLOSER PLACE!!

Almost made me want to drive over and do business..... Almost
Not to sure about pricing yet.

I dunno about 6 days. Maybe 4 days tops.

I got some size 34" "Tidie Whities" I was about to get rid of? There yours if your coming this way? Their clean, just getting a little stretched in the waist band....Lemme know.

Needed a part for my GF's Whirlpool dishwasher and found the part number online with a distant supplier, shipping fees, etc. On a whim, she plugged the number in at Walmart.com and it was delivered to the store 2-3 days later for pickup, much cheaper and without added shipping.

I've since found an RC airplane motor cheaper there than any of the usual suppliers.

Neither the dishwasher nor airplane parts are typically sold there, but it seems they're into the Amazon-type online sales thing now, without S&H fees. Might be worth a try if you know the part number.

And you can pick up a few pairs of chonies while you wait. Part number Hanes 32.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top