JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,

I've been reading about the Appleseed project and am interested in going to a shoot/joining.

The only concern I have is that as a Federal employee (and also US Army retired) that it would make me look like a right wing extremist.

Any thoughts? :)

If you fear being labeled anything but compliant to the will of your government, then maybe you should reconsider learning how to shoot at an Appleseed. The men and women you will meet there wont be to your liking, for they have taken steps to actually do something, instead of sitting on the fence. The seeds of Liberty have taken root in their hearts and they are Patriots building a nation of Riflemen. But if by chance you are different than most of us, and are willing to learn and have a desire to be part of something larger than yourself, then the hardest part for you is to actually take the first step, no matter what label you're afraid of. Choose wisely Grasshopper.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top