JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While not totally finished, I did customize the girl's 10/22 gunstocks for this weekend's Winterseed. Also spent some relaxing hours sighting in our 3 + 1 spare rifles for the event.

Since "it didn't happen if there aren't pics..."

Targets from left to right are:
1 & 2 are Ruger 10/22 w/4x Nikon scope
3 is Winchester 9422 w/Skinner barrel mount sight
4 is Remington backup rifle with 4x scope.

sightin_target.jpg

From standard (ugly) Ruger 10/22 carbine stocks, I tapered the forend, pointed and thinned the comb and carved details. Each has a story...

Girlfriend 'lost' her squirrel rifle to the cops because she didn't know she could get it back after a self-defense *incident*. So this is her rifle.

squirrel_stock-1.jpg
squirrel_stock_detail-1.jpg

My daughter had a dog which she said was the perfect dog for her. Maddie {the pup} took ill before she was 2 years and was dead in a week from congenital kidney problem. Very sad. So I carved this one for her from the same style carbine stock.

maddie_stock_detail-1a.jpg
maddie_stock_detail-1.jpg
maddie_stock-1.jpg

Well done two clones..I know that you will enjoy the shoot..I'm slated to be at Douglas Ridge this weekend, but the crew there is great.

There is an answer to your question on the RWVA forum.

W44

When we got to the firing line it was cold and the ground was dry. This pic was taken before our lunch break. During lunch the snow got serious! Soaked to the skin, we opted for the long tobbogan ride home.

AppleseedMoxee_11dec10a.jpg
AppleseedMoxee_11dec10b.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top