JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If there are any spots left on the line for Nov. 9-10 then I may be able to show up. However, it's literally going to be a last minute decision. I'm in the process of rebuilding my .22. The last part doesn't get here until a week before the shoot, and then I have to put everything back together and zero it.

Well Ben, I don't know what strange universal forces keep preventing me from attending, and it's always work related! I just found out I'll be starting a new work gig THAT weekend. All I want is my f-ing Rifleman patch, and I can't get the damned thing NOT because I'm a lousy shot, but because I can't shoot!

Jeff, there's always the Ariel event too...I might try to make it. I shot my Marlin 795 at Stevenson last month and was pretty happy with it except for awkward mag changes. I did a little work on my 10/22 and would like to try it out again.

Yes, you can come to just one day. Saturday is spent with a stronger emphasis on instruction and we go through about 150 rounds. Sunday we review everything from Saturday but at a much faster pace. We will go through 250-300 rounds on Sunday.

Amazing shoot this morning. 36 shooters on the line including 3 center fire. Ironbar made us proud. Cleared both his red coats and shot rifleman score on both AQT's. Huzzah!

A few pictures from today: Eagle Creek Nov 9 & 10 AAR

Should have a little room on the line tomorrow if someone wants to be a walk on.

LMAO! Thanks Ben! It was a total blast- I had great fun!

IMAG0602_zps504fb35d.jpg

I believe, as I review the pictures, that Modeler made Rifleman this weekend also - Huzzah!

Indeed I did, three times! Like Ironbar, the key for me was using a scope so I could see the target.

Congrats Modeler! And BTW it was a pleasure meeting you!

Good to meet you too Ironbar, you missed a nice sunny day on Sunday!

My wife was along this weekend too, she enjoyed it so much that she wants to come back for another one to shoot Rifleman.

Most ranges are still working on their 2014 calendars. I have requested Feb 15/16 and Apr 26/27 but I haven't heard if I've gotten those dates yet or not. I'll be at the board meeting on the 21st where I hope to get some feedback.

I've requested that Feb date to be a Know Distance Event (advanced Appleseed). We will be center fire only. Sat will be spent shooting 25-200m (run kind of like a typical Sunday, quick review and shoot AQT's, add in data books and getting 100 and 200m sight settings). Then Sunday will be getting data at 300 and 400m and shoot full distance AQT's (100, 200, 300 and 400m).

It's a bit of a long shot. Shooting past 200y requires the range to be shut down so getting the club to agree for free may be too much to ask but since it's 'rainy season' and V-day weekend I'm hoping they will be amicable to the idea. Again, I hope to get more data on the 21st.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top