JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Come learn the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship - everything you need to know to engage a 20" target out to 500 yds or the Rifleman's Quarter Mile.

Douglas Ridge Rifle Club will be hosting us on the Dynamic Range the weekend of the 21st & 22nd.

Registration: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eagle-creek-or-appleseed-june-21-22-2014-tickets-9513602441

We will also be doing a Full Distance Qualification day on August 7th. This KD event will be 5 rounds of sighters @100, 5 rounds of sighters at 400 and then timed full distance AQT's the rest of the day.

Registration: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eagle-c...alification-august-7-2014-tickets-11427637371

Attachments

• DRRCflyer.pdf
    445 KB · Views: 160
Weather this weekend looks great.

I have $1.65/50 .22lr for youth shooters available at the event.

Come out and get some trigger time and hear about the precursor to July 4th.

I will try and make it out on the 7th Kimber. I have never done a KD but as you might remember Harmony and I are pretty confident with the Ruger's at 25 yds!;) I have a brand new custom AR that might just work ok at longer ranges! :cool:

We will start out prone on the 100 y line for 5 rounds - check targets. 5 more rounds prone - check targets. Shoot stage 1. Move to 200 - shoot stage 2. Move to 300 - shoot stage 3. Move to 400. 5 rounds - check targets. 5 rounds - check targets. Shoot stage 4.

Shoot stage 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4.

Right now I have 14 shooters so we do not need to do relays. Everyone will shoot/score their own target. We have the flexibility to shoot sighters @ 200 & 300 but once people are dialed in at 100 it shouldn't be necessary.

I am not intending to do any points of instruction; however, I'm talking with Stan Pate about doing a presentation on reading wind and steps to get to 'the next level'.

Wow. I really and truly wish I could come to this thing, but the fact that it's on a weekday is the death blow for me. I just cannot make it happen even though I have the day off.

Well, I see from the Appleseed Schedule that there's another KD event in February next year, but as I recall wasn't the last KD event held in Winter at Eagle Creek a soaking wet mess?

The 2014 schedule you're looking at on the Appleseed forum is a loop. That Feb date was 2014 and nothing is on the schedule for 2015 yet. I will certainly do my best to get another full KD event next year. I won't know anything until Nov/Dec time frame.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top