JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Come learn the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship - everything you need to know to engage a 20" target out to 500 yds or the Rifleman's Quarter Mile.

Douglas Ridge Rifle Club will be hosting us on the Dynamic Range the weekend of the 21st & 22nd.

Registration: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eagle-creek-or-appleseed-june-21-22-2014-tickets-9513602441

We will also be doing a Full Distance Qualification day on August 7th. This KD event will be 5 rounds of sighters @100, 5 rounds of sighters at 400 and then timed full distance AQT's the rest of the day.

Registration: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eagle-c...alification-august-7-2014-tickets-11427637371

Attachments

• DRRCflyer.pdf
    445 KB · Views: 160
Weather this weekend looks great.

I have $1.65/50 .22lr for youth shooters available at the event.

Come out and get some trigger time and hear about the precursor to July 4th.

I will try and make it out on the 7th Kimber. I have never done a KD but as you might remember Harmony and I are pretty confident with the Ruger's at 25 yds!;) I have a brand new custom AR that might just work ok at longer ranges! :cool:

We will start out prone on the 100 y line for 5 rounds - check targets. 5 more rounds prone - check targets. Shoot stage 1. Move to 200 - shoot stage 2. Move to 300 - shoot stage 3. Move to 400. 5 rounds - check targets. 5 rounds - check targets. Shoot stage 4.

Shoot stage 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4.

Right now I have 14 shooters so we do not need to do relays. Everyone will shoot/score their own target. We have the flexibility to shoot sighters @ 200 & 300 but once people are dialed in at 100 it shouldn't be necessary.

I am not intending to do any points of instruction; however, I'm talking with Stan Pate about doing a presentation on reading wind and steps to get to 'the next level'.

Wow. I really and truly wish I could come to this thing, but the fact that it's on a weekday is the death blow for me. I just cannot make it happen even though I have the day off.

Well, I see from the Appleseed Schedule that there's another KD event in February next year, but as I recall wasn't the last KD event held in Winter at Eagle Creek a soaking wet mess?

The 2014 schedule you're looking at on the Appleseed forum is a loop. That Feb date was 2014 and nothing is on the schedule for 2015 yet. I will certainly do my best to get another full KD event next year. I won't know anything until Nov/Dec time frame.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top