JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is the time frame on these events? What time do they usually start at and then end? Looked on the differant links and could not find anything.

Thanks!

What is the time frame on these events? What time do they usually start at and then end? Looked on the differant links and could not find anything.
All events start at 08:30 ..sign in at 07:45.....Usually winding down about 16:30..

Sometimes we start informal shooting back up at 17:00 or so ....The instructors need to shoot ..and some attendees want to just shoot a different rifle....or laugh at the instructors....Once, an instructor brought an old musket and let any and all fire a round or two... Or an instructor will want to share a new toy ...etc. etc. etc...

I have had the opportunity to handle (shoot) some mighty fine hardware after hours and I have endeavored to reciprocate ( except all I have is old mil-surp junk and .22 training rifles).........

I think we should be ok...

I have a 10/22 that is basically stock with 2 factory 10 rd magazines, and a stock Savage BV, with a stock factory 5 rd magazine.

My buddy will have a scoped 10/22 target model, factory, and a Mossberg .22 US trainer.

I plan to use my nordic 10/22 for saterday and break out the AR on sunday. I think most of the shooting is done on sat, and they said about 400 rounds so i am planning to shoot at least 300 on sat. just to be safe. i will bring 400 rds of 22 and 100 or so of 233. thats my guess

A big thank you to all the volunteers. This was my first Appleseed and was outstanding. I've a ways to go (only got 172 on the AQT), but I've learned a ton and believe I've got enough fundamentals to work on that achieving "rifleman" is possible with practice.

Also had a lot of fun meeting great people, talking around the fire ring, etc. Next time more people should camp out. I had tons of leftover campfire cornbread :(

To put a face with a forum handle, my name is "Sean". I'm 6'3 and wore a dark green cap and was shooting a scoped 10/22. Seems I loaned my yellow handled stapler to several people if that jogs any memories.

Did anyone here attend that I may have met in person?
Of course I met Wheeler44. :)

Thanks again.
-Sean

Smurf,

I was the other tent camper, good times for sure. I believe my best AQT in Dec was around 172 and I scored rifleman on the 3rd target this weekend. You're really close, one more round of instruction for everything to sink in and you'll be there. Dry fire in your living room if you can, it will help out with NPOA, there are targets you can download on the appleseed forum that are scaled for 10 feet so your practice will be really close to the conditions on the range.

Conditions at the range won't get a whole lot better, if you haven't made it to an appleseed yet there won't be a better time than next month. Camping at Wade's was nice, the fire was warm and had some good conversation, burgers at the little place near the freeway aren't bad either.

Kornphlake,

Small world. Isn't it strange how you start to watch what you post when you realize that real humans are reading it? :)

Next month is busy for me, but maybe end of July...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top