JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Douglas Ridge is getting very full, there are only 7 spaces left as of this morning. Sign up before the event is sold out.

Remember, a true American is someone that helps teach someone to shoot, just in case you need a wingman. :)

Oh, I'm not sure if you guys are running the same thing, but the one I attended in Pelham, NH served up some great lunch on both days, and donations were willingly accepted.

Some ranges or instructors will host a BBQ lunch at an Appleseed event. So far, in the NW, no one has arranged to provide food for the participants. All of our events are BYOF (bring your own food).

Ibuprofen (aka "Vitamin I") is my friend today. What a great weekend. Lots of info the first half day, and lots of shooting the rest of the weekend. I had a little trouble with the pace, but I learned a lot. We will definitely be back. Thanks Prescott, Kimber, A.D., and others!

It is often said that attending an AS is like drinking from a fire hose! We know we provide a lot of information in a short amount of time, but we make sure you get what you paid for. It often takes participants 2 - 3 events to absorb all of the techniques that we teach.

It was great meeting you this weekend, and I am looking forward to seeing you again next year. We are in the process of reserving dates for next year. We have a February date approved, but just learned that we can not use the range on Patriot weekend (April 20/21). DRRC is closed that weekend for their annual work party range cleanup day. We are trying to schedule either the weekend before or after Patriots weekend, as they may be available.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top