JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We recommend a magazine fed, semi auto, .22LR w/a GI style sling; however, we are not equipment snobs - bring what 'cha got :)

Tube fed, bolt action, center fire, single shot - any rifle that is safe to shoot up to 8mm is welcome on the line. We go through about 400-500 rounds in a weekend.

There are almost always loaner rifles available from instructors if you need one.

Event has sold out (again) but I suspect we can make room for a few more shooters if you just show up. Wolverton Mt. Gun Club; even if you just come for one day (Sunday looks to be 'nicer' weather)

Wait, what? I've lived less than two miles from the Ariel Store for (off and on) almost 35 years. WTF is the Wolverton Mountain Gun Club? This is the first I've every heard of it. I just called a load local friends and none of them have heard of it either. If there is a gun club or range this local to me I'd rather spend my money there than driving down to the English Pit or Portland. Does anyone have contact information for them?

Wait, what? I've lived less than two miles from the Ariel Store for (off and on) almost 35 years. WTF is the Wolverton Mountain Gun Club? This is the first I've every heard of it. I just called a load local friends and none of them have heard of it either. If there is a gun club or range this local to me I'd rather spend my money there than driving down to the English Pit or Portland. Does anyone have contact information for them?

they've been there for 40 years. :) it's true when members say WMGC is the best kept secret.

wolverton mountain gun club

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top