JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Apple iPhone that I no longer need since I am switching to a different carrier. I am wanting to trade it for firearms and/or ammo. It works perfect and has no problems at all! I did drop it on its back the first day I had and I have had a hard cover and screen protector on it ever since.

interested in ammo:
.223 (prefer something clean but will consider anything)
9mm
.357 sig
.357 mag
45 acp
30-06

And I will consider most any gun as long as it isn't old antique collector type firearms.

Thanks for looking!

Brentlee-

I am sorry you feel "mislead" by my ad. I am not sure where in the ad I put anything about paying for the phone to be jailbroken. I did not pay for it and nobody does as you said its free.

As far as the pricing goes, if you have a problem with the price then don't buy it or make a offer via PM but common courtesy is not to attack someone's ad as you have mine. Here are three current ads posted on Craigslist in the Portland Metro area regarding iphones similar to mine. If someone would like to make a offer then feel free but don't attack someone's ad with your personal pricing opinions. Oh and as far as ammo goes, I am willing to trade for guns, ammo or whatever you might have including cash... the worst someone can say is "no thanks"....

BTW I see your new, welcome to the boards...

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Yester, you are misleading people.... the real deal is that jailbreaking is free, anyone can do it, the instructions are free online.
seen here:

<broken link removed>

And craigslist has several posted around $300. I am interested in the phone but at $450 worth of ammo yikes.

I think you would be the real person making out in this deal....

Don't know what to tell ya guys, besides if you found a 16gb for $300 why don;t you just buy that one? It Sold on Clist a couple days ago anyway, forgot to close this thread.... and actually I am not quite sure how to close threads?

Here you go:

To Close A Thread
To close a thread, go into your thread you'd like to close and click the "Thread Tools" dropdown menu above and to the right of the first post. Make sure "Close Thread" is selected and click "Perform Action". The procedure is the same to open a thread you've previously closed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top