JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are in good condition and sound great! Looking for $40 local FTF. Would prefer not to ship, but will if buyer is willing to pay $15 for shipping.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic:

soundsticks.jpg

The 'new' style has volume up and volume down buttons on the stick itself. I have the same ones you do, they work great and have been playing without a single issue for, I can't even remember how long, it's probably been 5-8 years and they still work and sound great.

To anyone interested in them, they are a great system, not to mention they look pretty sweet :)

The 'new' style has volume up and volume down buttons on the stick itself. I have the same ones you do, they work great and have been playing without a single issue for, I can't even remember how long, it's probably been 5-8 years and they still work and sound great.

To anyone interested in them, they are a great system, not to mention they look pretty sweet :)

That's correct, these don't have the volume up and down buttons. These would be controlled through your computer volume icons. However, it does have a knob for controlling the base levels. Thanks for the clarification. :s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top