JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should have been 100%! Makes you wonder though.... how would a vote like that turn out here? :s0131:

+1 :s0155: :s0155: :s0155:

But it means that only 8% of the population has to change their minds. BUT all it takes here is one more antigun judge to be appointed to SCOTUS and we lose our rights!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Why don't we do something positive and begin a movement to create a serious citizen-militia training system as part of our gun culture?

Our nation was created only because we had large, organized citizen militias that were created for mutual defense against indian attacks, therefore were there to rise against British tyranny.. most of us have never even heard of this, or have forgotten

Let me fix this real quick. Just want to make sure the author isn't being a little misleading in his piece in order to justify his premise for the article.

On February 13 voters in Switzerland turned back a proposal that would have tightened controls on firearms possession and use in a country where a large share of the homes have at least one gun and where learning to shoot and handle a rifle for defense of country is mandatory as every able bodied male is mandated by the government to be conscripted into the country's military for obligatory national service.

I'm surprised with these numbers as I would have thought they would have been much higher given the countries history.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top