JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice!
upload_2015-12-24_0-6-32.png

So I took my buddy out to the indoor range / gun store to do some pistol shopping. He gave me a list of the pistols he was interested in, we rented them 1 at a time starting with the Glock 19 and I let him shoot (with basic safety instructions of course). Here's the results of our completely unscientific test at 10 feet:

ZPoztmv.jpg

He liked the trigger on the VP9 the best (check out that group!), but didn't like the paddle magazine release. Thought the grip on the Walther and the Sig were more comfortable for his hand.

Ended up picking the Sig. ;)

ZPoztmv.jpg

Well I added to the apparent problem buying two more handguns a XD45 Mod2, and a XD9 Mod 2 4", the last one for the wife. (She likes it!) Might go to the indoor range Tuesday.

I hope the Lefties realize what their getting into, the cops will opt out of confiscation and only Oboma's Private Army will be stupid enough to get involved in house to house fighting, maybe the UN will opt in:confused:

The state police may very well have a list of CHL's or frequent buyers or something because my dad (who has my same name) was buying his FIRST gun the other day. He was told the wait was 4 hours!! But 2 minutes later they called out his name and he walked out with his G19Gen4.

My sister and 3 different friends are also all within a month from their first guns. A lot of new buyers out there this time!!

My son and I went to the live fire range at Threat Dynamics yesterday to shoot my new HK P30sk. I saw a dad bring his two older teenage daughters in to teach them to shoot. Also saw two guys come in with their wives/girlfriends to shoot. This is a good sign.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top