JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks!
I have a few friends that want to split the cost of a pallet, typically shipping as one large unit is a lot cheaper than a bunch of small ones.
I'll reach out to them.
I'm glad to help but It's kind of frustrating to be able to find you cases of ammo but I can't get primers for myself. I just keep telling myself that it's a sign things are getting better, getting better all the time.

I'm glad to help but It's kind of frustrating to be able to find you cases of ammo but I can't get primers for myself. I just keep telling myself that it's a sign things are getting better, getting better all the time.
Every time this happens the primers are last. The people making them feed their ammo side first which is running 24/7. The left over go to market which of course is not much yet. Soon shelves will fill with ammo again and of course primers will follow. There is a ton of them for sale right now by speculators. By the time you load with them it would seem better to just buy loaded ammo at this point but they are there, all you want. As the pipe line fills with them the people holding all those tons of them will of course start to unload them just like with ammo.

There is a ton of them for sale right now by speculators. By the time you load with them it would seem better to just buy loaded ammo at this point.
Well, this is assuming one is buying primers from 'speculators' and loading with them.

Also what if one cannot buy the ammo he or she wants ?

Some of us live in a very different 'world' of shooting and do not participate in these bizarre, buy low, sell high, or panic buy and never shoot scenarios.

Well, this is assuming one is buying primers from 'speculators' and loading with them.

Also what if one cannot buy the ammo he or she wants ?

Some of us live in a very different 'world' of shooting and do not participate in these bizarre, buy low, sell high, or panic buy and never shoot scenarios.
If anyone is looking for the "odder" calibers the parts to roll are there. Price is of course not what many would want to pay for a lot of shooting. People who shoot calibers that are not "mainstream" should be used to that. The less common a round is the more it always costs. There is a reason 9mm ammo has always been WAY cheaper than .380 ammo. Bottom line maybe some will learn from this panic? Not many seem to learn from the last several we have had so I don't expect too many will this time either. Life sucks but, what can I say.

I can't find primers for me, either. I was looking for some to send down to you to get some ammo made, but it's easier to find ammo than components right now.

Looks like this guy has cases of ammo, a bunch of cases make a pallet. I got no idea if the prices are fair or even if he is legit.
Best price ive seen on 7.62x39 in awhile.$315 a case delivered for 122gr Wolf! Still too high for me but im set up pretty well allready.

Things are about to change a great deal if the government follows through ending the rent moratorium July 31. It's said 12 million rentals are behind on payments and are subject to eviction. Money gets short then prices fall. :s0093:

I can't find primers for me, either. I was looking for some to send down to you to get some ammo made, but it's easier to find ammo than components right now.
I get e-mails for primers at scalper prices like $150/1000, got to pay up front, wait 6 weeks and buy 100,000 at a time. No thanks I'll just wait until known wholesalers have them and pay what they ask. On a side note, getting primers to me other than drop shipping or handing them to me has become interesting. UPS won't accept them with out them coming from a Haz Met certified shipper. I'll be meeting someone tomorrow that is taking the train down from Portland to bring me primers for his order. Another guy, this one from Illinois wants me to meet him in Salt Lake to pick up his primers. I won't be doing that.

Looks like this guy has cases of ammo, a bunch of cases make a pallet. I got no idea if the prices are fair or even if he is legit.
There prices still seem high, 45 to 50 cpr for brass cased 9mm, and 30 to 40 cpr for CCI 22LR is too high - can get it for half that price from the CCI website. Ammo man seems to be covering the free shipping by rolling it into the ammo price.

There prices still seem high, 45 to 50 cpr for brass cased 9mm, and 30 to 40 cpr for CCI 22LR is too high - can get it for half that price from the CCI website. Ammo man seems to be covering the free shipping by rolling it into the ammo price.
Better recheck the CCI website. They don't know about the price you seem to think they are selling for. They May have sold for that price 18 months ago but Ammoman was selling the stuff at half his price now then too. The cheapest CCI is selling brass case 9 is .50 a round and you pay shipping. They sell aluminum case 9 for .40 round but right now they show none for sale.
His CCI 22 ammo is quite a bit higher than CCI but CCI shows they have none so better price kinda means nothing when they have none. If you find yourself out of .22 ammo SG does have it again cheaper than CCI and they have it ready to ship

There is a ton of them for sale right now by speculators. By the time you load with them it would seem better to just buy loaded ammo at this point but they are there, all you want. As the pipe line fills with them the people holding all those tons of them will of course start to unload them just like with ammo.
Yeah - when a primer costs 10-15 cents, a bullet is the same, 9x19 ball used to cost 20 cents per round and probably will again, it doesn't make a lot of sense to reload just for target practice.

UI ends first week of September
It's about time for both. Of course our gov who would be king just extended the free rent here again. People that own the building of course still have to pay. I will be laughing when they finally have to end this. Those who were having so much fun living free will be screaming when they try to find a new place to live. When they find out few will touch them now. Will be good for those who work and pay though. There will be a LOT of empty units looking for responsible people to take them so the crunch will be less.

When the free money runs out, who will pay for the un-housed and un-employed? Why you and me of course. They certainty won't implement a go to work and be a productive member of society program.

It's about time for both. Of course our gov who would be king just extended the free rent here again. People that own the building of course still have to pay. I will be laughing when they finally have to end this. Those who were having so much fun living free will be screaming when they try to find a new place to live. When they find out few will touch them now. Will be good for those who work and pay though. There will be a LOT of empty units looking for responsible people to take them so the crunch will be less.
My opinion is covid drove people out of the cities even with free rents. Now the herd has to be pushed back into the cities because so many left the cities that the cities are dieing. Worked good for the big money guys, drive folks out of the city and buy the property cheap, then drive folks back into the cities and reap your profits.

Reset:s0093:

It will do the same with new gun buyers, buy in a panic and sell when they run you out of money.

So where is the best place place to buy online right now? My usual go to's are still stupid expensive! Wideners, grabagun, crow shooting etc, all still really, really high!!! Where do you guys go?
Well it's still not back to price it was but, my favorite is still SGAmmo. They seem to be getting a steady supply again now. Price looks to be about as good as it gets for now. BiMart, if you happen to have one does often beat their price. Of course the problem is when the ammo hits there at that price its soon gone.
Another who I watch, can't remember if I ever used them, Target Sports. One thing I like about them is they are still showing the price the ammo was going for before this last panic. So you can see what it was selling for to decide when it's low enough for your taste.
For me? if I get down to 1 case of 9mm which I use a LOT of I would buy another at the going rate, which is .40 a round before getting the gear out to roll it again. Have to remember that using 9 as it's a good bench mark, that .40 a round is still "high" but, just a couple months ago it was selling at $1 a round and it was gone in seconds.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top