JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a great price. It's $32 on the Federal website. I just want to try a box or two, but can't find it anywhere in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Walmart's don't have anything around here anymore.
A LOT of the Wally's stopped selling ammo. As much as many want to say its "anti gun" its just to them its not worth it any more. Watch some of the better online places and they always have .22 ammo now. US made stuff is going for .10-.13 a round right now. Its of course better to buy larger amounts this way. If its some brand you have not tried best to toss a few boxes on an order to try first. If you want to buy in person the larger chain places will be having it hit and miss now but, most Wally's got out of the selling ammo. Just more trouble for them than it was worth.

9mm Blazer only 30 cents a round

Speer Lawman 9mm only 38 cents/round

actually almost $.40 with tax/shipping

I had not paid attention to this when first posted. Did not notice this is Academy. They still have some of this at that $15 a box price. Do limit you to 4. No longer offer free shipping but looks like ship to this side of the US was $8. Not bad at all considering what this ammo would have fetched even 2 months ago.
Panic before this one I bought ammo from them weekly in a couple of accounts. I often wondered how they made a buck on the stuff shipping those small amounts free but they were great. Other than shipping FedEx, which screwed up a lot. Had stopped even looking this panic as too many seemed to have found them. Still good sign that the stuff is still there days later. For those who have one of their stores around think they will let you hold at the store some if you pay online so you don't drive there just to walk out empty handed.

scored 2 boxes of 30 30 at walmart albany. under $20. limit 1 box ea. had to go back. they had about 6-7 boxes when i went back only 1 box left. so bought that one they had 6 boxes 350 legend,and the gun to shoot it in. looks like a good deal to me. walmart doesn't gouge but you better be there when they have some.

Just got back from Academy Sports. Remington 147 Subsonic 9mm $20 a box. Bought my limit. Going back tomorrow. Shelves full of ammo.
Panic before this one they were a great place to buy online from too. For years I was buying my CCI MM .22 from them at the same price the local Wally here sold it with free shipping. I used to often wonder how they made a buck on it paying the shipping. Guess FedEx must give them a hell of a discount because the use them so much.

Panic before this one they were a great place to buy online from too. For years I was buying my CCI MM .22 from them at the same price the local Wally here sold it with free shipping. I used to often wonder how they made a buck on it paying the shipping. Guess FedEx must give them a hell of a discount because the use them so much.
I used to get an ammo can full of boxes of Federal .22 for 3.2 cents per round from Cabela's online. I bookmarked the page and I must have gotten that same deal 3 or 4 times, several months apart, until they finally took it down. I forget exactly how many rounds it was but it was in the thousands. I'm sure you can fit more than 6 bricks in one of those.

I have been trying to find pallets of 12g, 9mm and 5.56. No luck. Not for barrels either.
Looks like this guy has cases of ammo, a bunch of cases make a pallet. I got no idea if the prices are fair or even if he is legit.

Looks like this guy has cases of ammo, a bunch of cases make a pallet. I got no idea if the prices are fair or even if he is legit.
Thanks!
I have a few friends that want to split the cost of a pallet, typically shipping as one large unit is a lot cheaper than a bunch of small ones.
I'll reach out to them.

He is. I used him for years until I found SG. Never had any trouble with him. Orders would get to me in around 5 days. Price from the quick look I took look to be the "going rate" for right now. Too high for me but, as I keep saying look at what the ammo he is selling was going for just a matter of months ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top