JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
still cracks me up..
Me too - but the 'shoot through the door' part should have got him criticized to to the level of a fool and buffoon - and essentially denounced to the level of a lunatic.

That he even suggested this should have gotten him charged with something - maybe something could have been found under a 'potentially dangerous or life threatening' legal inference?

I mean hey, there are probably some who have actually BELIEVED this is the correct thing to do by hearing it from him.

So I hung around the house all day today because FedEx said they were going to deliver my ammo today, and GO didn't ask for my ID like last time, so they required an adult signature. I have an account there, you would think that if I gave them my ID to prove I am an adult one time, they would not need it again - but maybe because I bought $800 worth instead of $500 worth last time, maybe - I don't know? :s0092:

Anyway, FedEx decided at around 5 PM that they weren't going to deliver today, and now my delivery is "pending". :(

So I hung around the house all day today because FedEx said they were going to deliver my ammo today, and GO didn't ask for my ID like last time, so they required an adult signature. I have an account there, you would think that if I gave them my ID to prove I am an adult one time, they would not need it again - but maybe because I bought $800 worth instead of $500 worth last time, maybe - I don't know? :s0092:

Anyway, FedEx decided at around 5 PM that they weren't going to deliver today, and now my delivery is "pending". :(

Better Fed Ex vs. the USPS. Well......maybe, maybe not?

My last delivery (from the USPS) of bullets was.....
Well, the package was damaged and I believe that some bullets escaped. I don't think that the box started out that way. LOL. But don't get me wrong......sometimes they get it RIGHT.

Aloha, Mark

Better Fed Ex vs. the USPS. Well......maybe, maybe not?

My last delivery (from the USPS) of bullets was.....
Well, the package was damaged and I believe that some bullets escaped. I don't think that the box started out that way. LOL. But don't get me wrong......sometimes they get it RIGHT.

Aloha, Mark
USPS won't even deliver to our house because they say that they can't turn around without backing up. UPS and FedEx bring their big trucks up here and have no problem. Each time someone sends using USPS or UPS/USPS and FedEx/USPS hand-offs it means an unnecessary trip to the Post Office. I even contacted the Post Master General and got no results.

They always leave one of the orange taga saying that they could not deliver because no-one was home or attempted delivery - B.S.

Ordered 1000 .45 bullets in 250 grain to make bowling pin loads for .45 ACP, looks like they shipped out this morning :)

In other news, our local Bi-mart actually had large pistol and large rifle primers in stock, although no small. I bought 1k, "nope, not that little box... that BIG one, up there"and also noted they had .22lr in stock. Maybe 5k of Thunderbolt, ~ .05 a round. Not terrible for cash and carry.

Ammo shortage is over at Sportsman's on 82nd for this morning.

Screenshot_20210128-050429.png

Seems like Sportsman's has been pretty good about not jacking up the price on primers. Not that they ever have any, lately, but the few times they've been in stock, they're still the same price as ever. Dunno about loaded ammo, it's been well before the 'rona since I bought any.

My husband was in one or two stores, this week, and the EMPTY or almost empty shelves are getting worse and worse.

We do not need any item and he was just looking.

In one if not two stores... the clerks FILLED UP a few empty shelves with BEAR SPRAY!

He heard people complaining and speaking to the clerks about 'primers' and more when it came to NO STOCK COMING IN or hardly ANY stock coming in. Lots about the shortages - fake/real - whatever!

A couple of weeks ago or one week ago over by Bozeman (?)... this happened:

Some nut job aka ONE ANGRY MAN over by Bozeman (?) got angry with a clerk, manager and someone else because the nut job could not BUY or FIND any 9mm ammunition. So he got nasty with the people working at M's (?) which sells guns/ammo but it is NOT a gun or sporting good store. It is more of a farm/ranch type of store but NOT an old fashioned HUGE general farm/ranch store like some of us older people remember.

Supposedly, the nut job turned a CERTAIN WAY with his body and the clerk felt threatened - 1 or 2 people GOT SCARED? They told the man-nut job to LEAVE THE STORE.

Then the NEWS (LOL) said that he may or may not have threatened someone with a gun (Or not?!) OUTSIDE. Beats me! I was NOT there.

I think that someone FOLLOWED THE ANGRY MAN outside to his vehicle from what one story said. Hhhmmm. What was that ALL about?!

So IF he DID (Or did not?) pull this garbage - he will not have to worry about buying ANY AMMO worse off something else happening to him.

I did not follow up a LOT on that story because I have limited my NEWS TIME over the last few weeks.

The STORE should have ALL OF THE INSIDE and OUTSIDE FILM FOOTAGE of this and not just a he said - he said SALAMI.

People getting NASTY WITH CLERKS and managers is just plain RUDE, nasty, childish and STUPID!

And even though you never made a THREAT TO A PERSON... someone or a couple of people could LIE and say that you did this to them verbally or physically.

Like HE LOOKED AT ME WRONG or HE HURT MY FEELINGS (Sniff, sniff!) WHEN HE ASKED ME WHEN SOME ITEM WAS COMING INTO THE STORE.

Bla and bla.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews