JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today at Gresham BiMart. Plenty of 243, 6.3 and 270 though.

87192E0F-5C90-41BF-9563-FC978CA5B83F.jpeg

The three Bi -Marts I visited all had 7.62x39- the two-box per customer limit was a bummer, but I visited before they imposed that limit ;). Other stores nearby had .40 S&W, and I hit a Cabelas that had 9mm.

Geno

Our local bimart has a limit of one box per caliber.
But the prices are decent when it's in stock.
2 per caliber at the Vancouver stores

re: Ammo scalpers, back when the 22 shortage was in full swing a Gun shop in the Bay Area would send its guys to Walmart to buy up their stock then they put their own tag over the Walgreens sticker.:rolleyes:

I asked the lady at bimart about restock days. She said they get trucks on wed and fri (I think) but said things dont get put out right away. So there is no telling when they will have new ammo out on any given day or time. Frustrating, but I figure it will calm down eventually. I'm only on the hunt for cheap/plinking .223 and 9mm. I'll scoop up any subsonic/low velocity. 22 I see though. Otherwise I can wait.

I've seen non-firearm related merchandise that was in short supply 1-3 months ago starting to be more reasonable and staying in stock for much longer. good signs.
The Kung Flu hit Walmart hard. Every time I've been there the past three months or so, there have been totally random things gone from store shelves.

I was there today picking up some random items and decided to get some cheap toys to keep at my house for the grand kids. Was amazed at the nearly bare shelves in the toy department. I wanted to get a set of dishes for my daughter last month, and there was only one set of plain white dishes and no cutlery. They've been gone for a couple of months now. Seems like things were a lot worse in China than they were letting on with massive factory shutdowns.

Seems like things were a lot worse in China than they were letting on with massive factory shutdowns.

I'm hoping the China imports continue to plummet, and don't care why: COVID-19, tariffs, lack of demand, whatever. I'm okay with paying more [and do all the time] for an American made product as long as the quality is there. If the quality isn't there [looking at you, Remington:mad:], then I drop back to quality items made in other democracies.

The ammo shortage is far from over. Recent sellers on the forum are asking and getting $340 a thousand for 9mm FMJ. Today I noticed an ad asking $25 a box for Blazer 9mm FMJ. ($500 a thousand)

I still have a 9mm handgun that I bought pre-riots, unfired. If I cant replace my ammo, I cant shoot it. I'll start visiting Bi-Mart more often with my lady, 2 customers is twice the limit buy.

@cigars and I visited three different stores today and the shelves were mostly empty. The guy behind the counter at one store said they received 2 cases of 9mm this morning and by the time we arrived after lunch the entire lot was gone.

The ammo shortage is far from over. Recent sellers on the forum are asking and getting $340 a thousand for 9mm FMJ. Today I noticed an ad asking $25 a box for Blazer 9mm FMJ. ($500 a thousand)
Another forum I belong to had some of the guys commenting that they wouldn't be surprised to see 9mm at a dollar a round by election time....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top