JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm kind of surprised they'd blab it out to the masses on twatter, or what ever. It's likely to give the hoardergougers plenty of time to call their minions to assist in emptying the shelves before the "Casual" ammo searchers wander in later in the day.
Advertising. Foot traffic. Some rube might just buy that cool diamond encrusted Swarovski spotting scope for $40,000..

Well, I would be happy with a mega pack of 9mm. I'm close to the store not a big deal.

pretty much. and we have shiiity members on here too scalping from bimart. The same #250 round range packs I bought at bimart for $62 are selling on here for $200. The same federal 9mm i picked up yesterday for $15 a box, I saw on armslist for $50 a box.

The gun community is doing the same thing to itself as the TP shortage, except its reselling to eachother.

I dont see why we need members on this site that use it strictly for scalping during a shortage.

and to the post earlier in the thread. The lady's at my 2 local bimarts say the same thing. Its the same 5-10 people EVERY morning waiting.

pretty much. and we have shiiity members on here too scalping from bimart. The same #250 round range packs I bought at bimart for $62 are selling on here for $200. The same federal 9mm i picked up yesterday for $15 a box, I saw on armslist for $50 a box.

The gun community is doing the same thing to itself as the TP shortage, except its reselling to eachother.

I dont see why we need members on this site that use it strictly for scalping during a shortage.

and to the post earlier in the thread. The lady's at my 2 local bimarts say the same thing. Its the same 5-10 people EVERY morning waiting.
Well, I'm not selling the ammo I bought today. I'm planning on shooting it up tomorrow!
Far as people bubbleguming about resellers. I don't care.
It is called the American way! Glad I can still say that. Not sure how much longer we will be able to.

Well, I'm not selling the ammo I bought today. I'm planning on shooting it up tomorrow!
Far as people bubbleguming about resellers. I don't care.
It is called the American way! Glad I can still say that. Not sure how much longer we will be able to.

Pretty much in agreement. it's not always to *my* advantage but gaming the system to survive and pay for housing or food or loss of a job, kids etc can't be faulted. For now, I'm not going to get into the nuances of people's lives and economic situation to judge their need for survival....no more so than I would if they bought house, car, or firearm low and sold high.

I don't think it's necessarily the American way, more like just human nature. Buying up a scarce product to resell it for an obscene profit is something that has happened in every country in the world since the beginning of civilization. The difference is that in a free country it's legal. It's also perfectly legal to gripe about it. :)

In countries were it's not legal, it's called the black market. It's still there and thriving, just not legal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top