JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to get into Reloading 5.56/.223 and 9mm, I think thats the best option at this point.

Sadly, that ship has sailed. Components for reloading 9mm around here disappeared about 2 weeks after the loaded 9mm disappeared. You may be able to find components for .223. I know I can still find bullets for it, but no primers.

The sad fact remains that if you weren't stocked up a few months ago, you won't be able to get stocked up on a working man's salary.

If your seriously considering reloading, buy up components as you see them, if price is reasonable. To you.

Primers in particular.
Yeah I've been buying up supplies as I find it, especially primers, and storing them away. I'm still reading into it, and researching different kits since I'm a noob when it comes to reloading. It's a lot of money up front, but eventually I'll have everything I need lol.

Sadly, that ship has sailed. Components for reloading 9mm around here disappeared about 2 weeks after the loaded 9mm disappeared. You may be able to find components for .223. I know I can still find bullets for it, but no primers.

The sad fact remains that if you weren't stocked up a few months ago, you won't be able to get stocked up on a working man's salary.
Yeah it sucks, I been getting lucky lately and finding supplies online here and there, but like you said most places I've looked have been out of stock. Primers have been rough to find.
This is a long term thing for me, so I'm not in a rush to start doing it tomorrow, but I can wait it out if I need to.

Was at Keith's Sporting Goods today. They have lots of ammo. But they only let you buy two boxes of 9mm or 5.56. No limits on other calibers. 50 rounds 9mm FMJ was $15.00 per box

S&S casting is showing out of stock on a lot of bullets, but BBI seems to have 9mm pretty well covered, except for 115 grain, as they are reworking their molds to have a beveled base. ( A nice improvement, in my opinion) During the crunch a couple of months ago, BBI was the fastest one to get me bullets, out of several I ordered from.

I started stockpiling years ago when the 2nd Amendment started to look like a should instead of a "shall not be infringed." When BiMart came to Scappoose, I would buy 4 or 5 boxes every time they went on sale. I now have 3400 rounds of 9mm Blazer Brass and over 4000 rounds of other HP and ball from online sales. I never thought that I would consider reloading 9mm, but am ordering a die set just in case (need more primers and bullets).

When Federal had their rebates on 420 round boxes of 5.56x45, 62 grain M855/SS109, I bought several boxes, up to 4, every time I saw it om sale at BiMart for several months - as low as $110 after rebate. Needless to say I am well stocked there too. I do reload 5.56/.223 and have enough supplies to make up around 4000 rounds (need another box of small rifle primers though).

Apparently the worst builds were two PCCs at this space and time.
Yeah i'm so tired of "out of stock".
A friend and I were talking we needed more of the 'bench rest quality' S&B PTS 110gr 6.8spc Yeah dream on. out of stock in the universe.

Bang bang?

Not pew pew?

IMHO......
Piss Poor Planning. The person in charge of ammo procurements needs to be FIRED!

AND.....
They are a NATO member.

Face-Palm-Ernie.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Bang bang?

Not pew pew?

In California until the Ducan case is settled, "bang-bang" is a standard or high capacity vocalization and therefore prohibited. However, the use of just "bang" or "pew" alone is acceptable. :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top