JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BiMart is great. Yes they limit how much you can buy which is ghey, but they haven't really been price gouging like the rest of the retail shops around here

9mm & 5.56 at fisherman's in Oregon City today. Lots of 5.56, I'd say 30 or so cans of 400 for around $330. It didn't look like it was exactly flying off the shelf at that price. I didn't need any, but it was nice to see that much ammo.

eweblakv9j371.png

Stop paying that and they'll stop selling it like that. There is no shortage.
I'm not paying that price. It's annoying the gun community does that to their own. It's a crappy deal to walk into cabellas and see the shelf empty where the $16 9mm box was. Only to see some tool selling 15 boxes at $30-35 each on here of herters 9mm that's only from cabellas. Buying it just to scalp.

I just meant the salvage value of all that brass
Besides I think that pic is from WW I
Yeah, I figured that. I was just trying to be funny. :)

I've seen that photo before; that is one impressive pile of cases. I watched a documentary a while back and they were talking about the millions of artillery shells fired, almost unbelievable. Battles like Verdun must have been hell on earth. :(

Yeah, I figured that. I was just trying to be funny. :)

I've seen that photo before; that is one impressive pile of cases. I watched a documentary a while back and they were talking about the millions of artillery shells fired, almost unbelievable. Battles like Verdun must have been hell on earth. :(
You think that's crazy, the Naval Bombardment leading up to June 6th was the largest in history up to that part! It's said the battleships alone fired up to 1100 rounds EACH during the preceding days, with over 1 million rounds of 5 inch or larger fired in a 24 hour period! Then there were the rocket ships, and various smaller ships and landing craft firing everything they could find, including field expedient towed howitzers turned around on the landing craft so they could fire ashore, and mortar's galore once they closed the range!

Just to give you some sense of scale:

Here is BB-40 the U.S.S. New Mexico taking on a fresh load of 14" shells, 160 rounds per gun tube, X12 guns!
Then there are the 5" Shells, X16 guns each with 800 rounds, and X20 twin mount 40mm guns, X40 tubes each with 1800 rounds, and X24 20 mm guns, each gun with 2000 rounds! Roughly 18,000 long tons worth of ammo, and the Mighty Mew Mexico was considered kinda small for a battle wagon!
1623130770137.png
1623130881648.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top