JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's an automated editing/moderating filter built into the forum that converts foul language into the word "Bubblegum". I was making a joke (went over your head) about circumventing it. If I type the word $#!+ if comes out as "bubblegum". Hope this helps clarify or clears up any confusion. :)

Last Edited:
well my local sportsmans got a bunch of 9mm today. its a 2 box limit total if 50 rounds or less, or 1 box if its 100 rounds. its 2 boxes of ammo total. not per caliber. just 2 boxes of ammo in general. they had a ton of 10mm in too.

I miss buying ammo in Oregon- stores like Bi-Mart and Sportsman's Warehouse seem to be run by people with some semblance of decency, and are NOT PRICE GOUGING ammo like Turner's Outdoorsman down here in Kommiefornia. The insane price gouging going on down here is pressing me hard to get my reloading press going- thankfully I have been buying supplies for a year or so, so I'm basically ready to start.

Ugh. What time? I stopped by at 1:15pm 'ish and there was nothing. Guess I stopped by too early. Their deliveries usually Friday afternoon? Thanks.
I was there about 2. Not sure of the stock schedule. I think I just got lucky ,when I saw the line I jumped in it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top