JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ammo shortage is over at Sportsman's on 82nd for this morning.

View attachment 815613

82nd Johnson Creek isn't the only one with ammo today. I went to meet the new member that had the winning bid on the 9mm and 800 pack of .22LR at the Sw 185th Sportsman's Warehouse. There was a fairly steady stream of guys during the 30 minutes I was in the lot going in empty and coming out with ammo. :D Looked like only a couple of boxes each, or one bigger pack

Maybe this is a sign that people are tiring of buying and flipping? Maybe more ammo, in general, is coming down the pipe?

82nd Johnson Creek isn't the only one with ammo today. I went to meet the new member that had the winning bid on the 9mm and 800 pack of .22LR at the Sw 185th Sportsman's Warehouse. There was a fairly steady stream of guys during the 30 minutes I was in the lot going in empty and coming out with ammo. :D Looked like only a couple of boxes each, or one bigger pack

Maybe this is a sign that people are tiring of buying and flipping? Maybe more ammo, in general, is coming down the pipe?
I met two members there this morning and was in the store around 9:30. They had bunches of ammo. I passed on the ammo but did buy some primers.

I met two members there this morning and was in the store around 9:30. They had bunches of ammo. I passed on the ammo but did buy some primers.

Interesting. I was in there at 9:15 and there were zero primers anywhere. I walked up and down the aisle twice to make sure I didn't miss anything. I grabbed my two boxes of ammo and checked out at 9:22. They must have stocked the shelves right after I walked out.

I really should stop buying as I have plenty but I do check when I'm out. BiMart gets it In occasionally, Costal too. The only gun shop in town gets it also but it goes fast. At this point I'm more interested in primers, any type except shotgun. Right now BiMart has absolutely nothing, include reloading supplies.

Interesting. I was in there at 9:15 and there were zero primers anywhere. I walked up and down the aisle twice to make sure I didn't miss anything. I grabbed my two boxes of ammo and checked out at 9:22. They must have stocked the shelves right after I walked out.
They weren't on the shelves, another customer asked if they had primers and the store employee asked him what type he was looking for. The customer told him SRM. The employee went in the back and came out with a shopping cart that had maybe a dozen boxes total of primers. The employee just left them in the cart for customers to pick from.

They weren't on the shelves, another customer asked if they had primers and the store employee asked him what type he was looking for. The customer told him SRM. The employee went in the back and came out with a shopping cart that had maybe a dozen boxes total of primers. The employee just left them in the cart for customers to pick from.
Edit: None of the primers were SRMs. They had one brick of SPMs which one of the guys I was meeting snagged.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top