JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today he became the first active President since Ronald Reagan to address the NRA convention in Atlanta, GA. He proclaimed to the audience that Washington DC's "assault on gun rights is over".

trump.png

trump_NRA_o.jpg

Last Edited:
He can start by making the Turk White Paper an Executive Order, along with ramming commonsense ITAR reform up the State Dept's arse until it pops their collective head off, if he's serious about that assault being over... and even those won't stop it, just slow it down.

He can start by making the Turk White Paper an Executive Order, along with ramming commonsense ITAR reform up the State Dept's arse until it pops their collective head off, if he's serious about that assault being over... and even those won't stop it, just slow it down.

Well, we are safe until at least 2021. But if Pocahontas is elected President in the next cycle, then gun owners will all be back in big doo-doo.

Pretty smart of Trump to be preemptively attacking her in his speech today. I think that there are real good odds that she will become the Democratic party's next Presidential candidate.

I'm just proud this country came together enough to stop us from having a Clinton again. I don't think Pocahontas will be supported...I have rather enjoyed how lost the Democrats have been after the election.

Apparently, Donald Trump does indeed like guns

He needs to quit talking about how much he supports gun rights while posing in photos holding a firearm and prove it by undoing every gun control executive action/rule interpretation under 0bama (and other previous White House occupants); DDTC/ITAR policy, gun trust BCG, importation bans (ammo, milsurp and "assault weapons"), ATF Rul. 2015-1(no loaning tools for home builds), CDC for "gun violence" funding, tax-payer funding for "smart gun" research and development, health privacy laws (Dr's asking about guns), etc........

Does Trump really support the 2A like he says, is he just saying what we want to hear to keep us placated? Most of everything above could have been taken care of already, what's he waiting for? Does he need someone to write the orders and get it to him? If so, I'm sure there are a million or more pro gun people that would be willing to do the work if asked. I'm also sure that 99% of those willing to do the work would do it for free.

I mean, he needs to knock out the easy stuff now and then work on getting more pro 2A legislation on the move.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads