JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel you're assuming something about all of that, i also assume you meant "couldn't care less" ?

No one is making excuses, no one likes dangerous individuals, not least around firearms!! The test involving driving truck over the case is merely to demonstrate the cases rigidity and ability to stand up to abuse, whatever form that may take (vehicle accidents etc.)

It's not meant to be a representation of the ability to be driven over, just the whole weight/abuse aspect, for which driving a truck over it, is a good test. There is no need to get truly upset about any of this, but i'm there with you scared that people could be careless enough to drive over firearms - but i also live in the real world, with people, people are idiots.

I just find it amusing how bent out of shape he got....it's like he's never been out in public before...

And dont take this as condoning negligent behavior, I'm not. I was just trying to point out dumb $h1t can and will happen.

Harbor Freight has all three Apache cases on sale through March 31, 2018.

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 3.49.51 PM.png

You're better off looking for a 20% Off coupon. That way you can get the largest model, (3800), for just $33.00 out the door. I just bought one that way a few weeks ago. It's a very nice case.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top