JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Real tree camo. Has a nice camo trufire release, they sell for around $75. Has stabilizer and sights mounted with a whisker biscuit. If you are not familiar with this bow then look it up before you toss out some silly offer. Has an octane permanent mount 5 arrow quiver and a camo carry bag, and a Plano hard case. Have about a dozen arrows and I'll even toss in a field point target and 5 muzzy 100 grain broad heads. It is 75-80lb draw with adjustable draw length. I have extra pieces that change the draw length. Has a built in carry handle (a feature specific to this company!), a cam pin that locks the cam for easy string adjustments, a knock adjuster, broad head tightener and a broad head sharpener. All of the above are incorporated into the bow. It is truly an amazing bow and it gets lots of compliments!
My cash price would be $650. Or open to a wide range of trades. List of possible trades:
Ruger Cimarron .44 mag
Rem 700 in 300wm
AK-47
AR-15
Stainless lever action 45-70
Mini 14
Lever action 30-30
Plus or minus some cash on yours or mine. Open to other trades as well so throw out some offers! I'll try and get some pictures up. Thanks for looking.

IMG_20121024_015342_624.jpg

IMG_20121024_015740_865.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews