JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's been close to two years without owning a shotgun.

Well that dry spell is over as I picked up a H&R single shot today.

I'm such a sucker for $100 guns.

Anywho...

I don't need the thing nor would I ever shoot it as is.

So I'm going to file a form 1 to turn it into an AOW.

Hoping for a month turn around...

Should look something like this once complete.

8F9BB406-8A37-4D31-A0AF-93153E183C2F.jpeg EC381928-3CF8-41EF-A7B8-1CEDB3C1F9A9.jpeg

Did a bit of reading, though AOW in appearance, it is still considered an SBS.

Weird NFA laws lol.

So I'm building an SBS I guess.

Being an SBS I can put a stock on it if I like too. That would be weird.

I just want the iddy biddy thing for science reasons.

That and for those that think a 500 SW kicks hard... :eek:

Mini shells will be the highlight for this thing.

So thus far I've gotten kicked out of the efile site like 9 times.

Oh man, my last eFile Form 1 was a total dumpster-fire of an experience. I lost track of how many times I got booted off and it took hours to get the Trust forms to upload. If you have trouble with that, let me know, and I'll provide a work-around I learned of on another site. Good luck.

Oh man, my last eFile Form 1 was a total dumpster-fire of an experience. I lost track of how many times I got booted off and it took hours to get the Trust forms to upload. If you have trouble with that, let me know, and I'll provide a work-around I learned of on another site. Good luck.
Got it through I think. Printing up the cover letter now. Not my first rodeo so I know to hit the save button every page multiple times.

I think I might have missed an input box however (additional description), so I'll be calling them on Tuesday to see what needs done.

Good deal. There is also the "ask the experts" option; I used it once and got a reply from a Special Agent the following day, so pretty fast turn around. (It was past 5:00 PM EST, so I wasn't expending someone to be on then.)

Good luck with your build. Sounds like a fun project. :)

Thanks for the tip. Sent that little box a message asking how to correct the mistake.

Good deal. There is also the "ask the experts" option; I used it once and got a reply from a Special Agent the following day, so pretty fast turn around. (It was past 5:00 PM EST, so I wasn't expending someone to be on then.)

Good luck with your build. Sounds like a fun project. :)
Super quick turn around via that email thing.

They said that the Additional Information field is not required. Line 4h where you put the information you would usually have engraved. So I'm going to leave it be.

Mailed out my fingerprints and CLEO copies.

Hoping to revisit this thread sooner rather than later...

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, err um I meant, form 1 approved.