JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Screenshot_20220204-130001_Yahoo Mail.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
đź‘Ť I almost just bought that one, but went with this one for $60 delivered. Both have very good reviews to boot.

I like the Nitrided ones myself but some people think the milspec phosphated ones are where it's at. $60 shipped is a good deal.

Half price of what they were for years. Stock up, this won't last forever

IDK, I used to buy NiB carriers from PSA/Toolcraft all day long at $80 each a few years ago.

I think prices are getting back to normal after a long run in the other direction. Color me jaded, but $70, $80 delivered for melonited or Parkerized ones does not seem a shocking good deal if you've watched the market long enough. I'm not knocking the OP, just commenting that prices are dropping and I think it's too early to call a bottom.

IDK, I used to buy NiB carriers from PSA/Toolcraft all day long at $80 each a few years ago.

I think prices are getting back to normal after a long run in the other direction. Color me jaded, but $70, $80 delivered for melonited or Parkerized ones does not seem a shocking good deal if you've watched the market long enough. I'm not knocking the OP, just commenting that prices are dropping and I think it's too early to call a bottom.
I agree with you for the most part but the $60 price for this particular AO Precision HP/MPI BCG is a better than average price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top