JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm actually moving to Gold Beach within a week or two, and was wondering the same thing.

Near Gold Beach, there's a lot of BLM land up Jerrys Flat Road(?) that you could shoot on, but you'll have to drive a ways, and there's always a lot of log trucks and idiots hauling fishing boats to deal with.

I don't think there's any close shooting areas near Brookings either.

If you move further north, there's quite a few areas where people shoot between Bandon and Coos Bay, but none of them offer any long range shooting, there's usually a lot of people that shoot there when it's not raining, and there's also a lot of ATVs to deal with as well.

Not sure if you were still wondering about shooting places near GB, but there's a road right outside of town called hunter creek that you can find places to shoot. After it goes to gravel, it's open range for awhile, and there's some blocked off roads, but I did find a few safe places suitable for shooting, and it's only 8-10 miles away from town. I haven't found anywhere to shoot long distance though.

Also just north of gold beach near Ophir, there's a road called euchre(?) creek, and there's lots of places you can shoot up there as well. If you drive far enough, it goes into a bunch of clear cuts, and you could possibly set up for some longer range shooting if they're not logging too close.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top