JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
Just curious. Anyone have an extra reloading setup they aren't using that they would be willing to GIFT me or even LOAN me one for a while so I can get the hang of things and decide if I really want to reload.

Thanks in advance
James

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
You are a bit away but I'd be willing to loan my equipment for use at my bench. Instruction and hands on time all included.

Depending on what caliber(s), could work a deal where your costs are only whatever is loaded/consumed from my hoarde.

I started loading with a Lee hand kit that ran me $35 plus a little rubber mallet. Wasn't the most fancy but it sure worked.

A press may be more involved than you want to do at the start.

Let me know.

You are a bit away but I'd be willing to loan my equipment for use at my bench. Instruction and hands on time all included.

Depending on what caliber(s), could work a deal where your costs are only whatever is loaded/consumed from my hoarde.

I started loading with a Lee hand kit that ran me $35 plus a little rubber mallet. Wasn't the most fancy but it sure worked.

A press may be more involved than you want to do at the start.

Let me know.

So he admits in OPEN FORUM he has a Hoarde LOL

First off huge thanks for the offer. Yeah Albany is a bit far but I'm workimg on another deal right now so this may be resolved soon.

Thanks

If you have difficulty finding anyone local to show you the ropes on there setup, you might check out Jim Jacobe in Salem:

Never done there reloading stuff, but we took the OR / Utah CHL class through them. Seem pretty on the ball. Worth a look see at least.

Yah, his reloading is pay for use & pay for instruction. However at the price, may be worthwhile before jumping into some setup which may not be worthwhile for what you really want to do.

If you have difficulty finding anyone local to show you the ropes on there setup, you might check out Jim Jacobe in Salem:

Never done there reloading stuff, but we took the OR / Utah CHL class through them. Seem pretty on the ball. Worth a look see at least.

Yah, his reloading is pay for use & pay for instruction. However at the price, may be worthwhile before jumping into some setup which may not be worthwhile for what you really want to do.
jims a good guy.

What caliber are you trying to load? I have a Lee classic loader like @Dygital was talking about in 308 Winchester that you could have.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.