JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Few days ago I stopped by few gun stores in Idaho (Ketchum-Stanley-Salmon area) mostly in search of ammo, but I also checked out some bolt-action rifles. One rifle that I really liked esthetically was Benelli Lupo (Lupo means wolf in Italian). Most of the newest generation bolt action rifles (I just purchased used, but never fired in new-like condition Browning X-Bolt Stalker in 308 Win) are very similar in design, but this Benelli Lupo looks different. Does anyone in this forum have Benelli rifles? The Lupo is not cheap (about $1.5K), so from the price I would assume it must be a good rifle. However, price is not always an indication of the quality of a product. Moreover, I do not trust professional reviewers because of conflict of interest, so I would like to hear from "average Joe".

Cheers from rainy Seattle,

Dan

It certainly looks "different". I only know ine guy with a Benelli rifle, and its an R1, which is a semi-auto. He's not crazy about it, but its for other reasons other than function.

Kinda looks like a TC Venture and a Benelli shotgun got into a head on collision and there were no survivors!

It certainly looks "different". I only know ine guy with a Benelli rifle, and its an R1, which is a semi-auto. He's not crazy about it, but its for other reasons other than function.

Kinda looks like a TC Venture and a Benelli shotgun got into a head on collision and there were no survivors!
That Benelli Lupo is an interesting design. It is somewhat different that most of other bolt hunting rifles. It is on a heavier side compared to most other rifles.

Few days ago I stopped by few gun stores in Idaho (Ketchum-Stanley-Salmon area) mostly in search of ammo, but I also checked out some bolt-action rifles. One rifle that I really liked esthetically was Benelli Lupo (Lupo means wolf in Italian). Most of the newest generation bolt action rifles (I just purchased used, but never fired in new-like condition Browning X-Bolt Stalker in 308 Win) are very similar in design, but this Benelli Lupo looks different. Does anyone in this forum have Benelli rifles? The Lupo is not cheap (about $1.5K), so from the price I would assume it must be a good rifle. However, price is not always an indication of the quality of a product. Moreover, I do not trust professional reviewers because of conflict of interest, so I would like to hear from "average Joe".

Cheers from rainy Seattle,

Dan
There is a guy in here selling one, you should chat with him...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top