JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Few days ago I stopped by few gun stores in Idaho (Ketchum-Stanley-Salmon area) mostly in search of ammo, but I also checked out some bolt-action rifles. One rifle that I really liked esthetically was Benelli Lupo (Lupo means wolf in Italian). Most of the newest generation bolt action rifles (I just purchased used, but never fired in new-like condition Browning X-Bolt Stalker in 308 Win) are very similar in design, but this Benelli Lupo looks different. Does anyone in this forum have Benelli rifles? The Lupo is not cheap (about $1.5K), so from the price I would assume it must be a good rifle. However, price is not always an indication of the quality of a product. Moreover, I do not trust professional reviewers because of conflict of interest, so I would like to hear from "average Joe".

Cheers from rainy Seattle,

Dan

It certainly looks "different". I only know ine guy with a Benelli rifle, and its an R1, which is a semi-auto. He's not crazy about it, but its for other reasons other than function.

Kinda looks like a TC Venture and a Benelli shotgun got into a head on collision and there were no survivors!

It certainly looks "different". I only know ine guy with a Benelli rifle, and its an R1, which is a semi-auto. He's not crazy about it, but its for other reasons other than function.

Kinda looks like a TC Venture and a Benelli shotgun got into a head on collision and there were no survivors!
That Benelli Lupo is an interesting design. It is somewhat different that most of other bolt hunting rifles. It is on a heavier side compared to most other rifles.

Few days ago I stopped by few gun stores in Idaho (Ketchum-Stanley-Salmon area) mostly in search of ammo, but I also checked out some bolt-action rifles. One rifle that I really liked esthetically was Benelli Lupo (Lupo means wolf in Italian). Most of the newest generation bolt action rifles (I just purchased used, but never fired in new-like condition Browning X-Bolt Stalker in 308 Win) are very similar in design, but this Benelli Lupo looks different. Does anyone in this forum have Benelli rifles? The Lupo is not cheap (about $1.5K), so from the price I would assume it must be a good rifle. However, price is not always an indication of the quality of a product. Moreover, I do not trust professional reviewers because of conflict of interest, so I would like to hear from "average Joe".

Cheers from rainy Seattle,

Dan
There is a guy in here selling one, you should chat with him...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top