JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been hooked on this show and the thought of that many high ranking Nazi monsters making it out and basically starting over is both disturbing and sickening.

It's amazing the amount of evidence and common knowledge that is out there in S America and you never hear of it.

I've seen some of it, my wife has tuned in more than I have. As there appears to be evidence that our government (and others) knew that these guys got away but told a different story, we were discussing why a government would cover up something like that.

For my part, my only guess is that after a long war, with millions of deaths, they wanted to provide a sense of closure for the American people, so they could move on and get back to work restoring the country to a post-war economy. If everyone believed that Hitler and his stooges were still out there, it would have been truly unsettling, and could have even forced the war to extend and move to S. America.

Honestly I'm still not sure if he really did make it out alive, even though the evidence seems to be growing that he may have, but then I tend to be a skeptic in many things like this, open minded, but skeptical. I need to have some really good evidence to be convinced. Regardless of what actually happened though, there's nothing we can do about it now, so I don't get too worked up about it. My comfort resides in my belief that there is a life after this one, and that justice, if not done here, will absolutely be done there. You can run, but you can't hide - forever.

What strikes me is that it's in the same vein as "In Search Of", "Finding Bigfoot", "Mysterious Mysteries"... they hook you by implying they have definitive proof, only to end with more questions.... usually a let down for me.

I heard there's going to be a new show coming out "In Search of Finding the Mysterious Hitler and Bigfoot Love Shack". 24 episodes. I'll be watching, I can't wait to see it :rolleyes:

they hook you by implying they have definitive proof, only to end with more questions.... usually a let down for me.
Yea a good example for me is 'The Curse Of Oak Island' - ever since I read the Reader's Digest story on it as a kid I have been fascinated by it only to be let down by the show. I started but quit watching it.

Another ten minute 'show' compressed into an hour.

Like the 'finding Titanic' article this morning....the narrator obviously lives on a different planet than this one, as he led in with....'on lonely spot in the ocean, 400 degrees north and 400 degrees west.....'

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

tac

Lots of mid to upper level Nazi's escaped to South America and if they were well connected and had technical knowledge to the United States of America. Hitler was not one of them.

The guberment would hide stuff from the people?! Say it isn't so!.... The next thing your going to tell me is that Hillary really did break the law multiple times and was never prosecuted even though the evidence of guilt was overwhelming... and we KNOW that's all bull pucky:rolleyes:

I've been hooked on this show and the thought of that many high ranking Nazi monsters making it out and basically starting over is both disturbing and sickening.

It's amazing the amount of evidence and common knowledge that is out there in S America and you never hear of it.

He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf

Yup. Not just South America. Look up "operation paperclip" There was even a rumored Nazi ranch in San Antonio where a few of the scientists from lackland were rumored to have lived. "You can learn some things down there, they don't teach in school..." (Turnpike Troubadours) ;)

I lived in Huntsville for a bit when I was a kid in the early 70's. Our neighbor was an old German guy named Rudy ( Rudolph ) and had been an SS Colonel. He was working in some capacity with our space program. You do what you got to do .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top