JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just watched it and I must say it was very good. It dealt with the real issues and misconceptions of the castle doctrines and did so in a very fair and even handed manner. I would like to think it was presented in a way that mirrored how I would present a similar issue.

There were some real highlights to the show in my opinion. I almost giggled when they showed the petite black girl at the firing range lighting up the targets along with the older female real estate agent. Hearing Dan Rather say " God made us free, but Colt made us equal" was pretty cool too. :)

I liked how it tried to make it clear that perhaps the law itself is a good thing but some of the misconceptions about the law are the problem. I am a huge fan of the "innocent until proven guilty" aspect of self defense being returned to the people. I think some people make the mistake of equating presumed innocence with being issued a get out of jail free card when you where not within your rights to defend yourself. It did show some example of where the law was used successfully to defend a shooter who I felt should be sitting jail right now though.

All in all I thought it pretty much summed up how I feel about these laws. I am for them, but fear they will be misused.

Name one law that hasn't been abused. Liberals use that excuse to take away the rights of the law-abiding citizens. We don't live in a perfect world...yet. That'll change when the Lord returns.:D

Well until the Lord returns, we're stuck with reality.

And the reality is that if you are bloodthirsty enough to shoot two strangers in the back with a shotgun, without a trial (let alone a conviction), in defense of the next door neighbor's property, with no one's life or physical well being at stake, you are NOT defending your castle.

The Lord's return is reality. But you're right, he shouldn't have shot them in the back, if that's how it happened. He went over the line, but I seem to remember a push to take away the castle doctrine because of that one person's bad judgement. IMHO, if we give an inch, we'll all lose.:(

The Lord's return is reality. But you're right, he shouldn't have shot them in the back, if that's how it happened
Not the place to discuss the reality of religious fables, that sometimes is relevant but not here. This is dealing with the program and the material in it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top