JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an area that I shoot regularly past 600 yards. Being that my gf and I are down to 1 vehicle now, and I am off during the day I have a hard time getting out to shoot anymore. So, if any one is interested in picking me up, driving about 20 miles outside of Mac and shooting during the week, just let me know. Oh, and of course I'll help with fuel. Please be a serious shooter. I don't need to baby sit any rookie shooters that don't know what safety or common sense is. Thank you, lol...

Mike. 503-400-9056

I have a nice Winchester Model 70 in 270 WSM that I have only shot out to 200 with. It has a 4.5-14x44 Zeiss Conquest scope that should be good that far. I would love to make it out there sometime to see what I can do at 600.

Well, we discovered yesterday that a little, itsy-bitsy, 50gr VMax thrown out of a .223 is good for 430 or so, with iron sights, prolly further with a scope...So yeah, I'd say the 270 should rip out there pretty easy.

All of these things will preform out that far very easily, it's the soft squishy part at the other end that is often the problem:s0114:

Had a good time yesterday, though next time water and sunscreen are a MUST! I'm still dehydrated and a little crispy around the edges.

Well, we discovered yesterday that a little, itsy-bitsy, 50gr VMax thrown out of a .223 is good for 430 or so, with iron sights, prolly further with a scope...So yeah, I'd say the 270 should rip out there pretty easy.

All of these things will preform out that far very easily, it's the soft squishy part at the other end that is often the problem:s0114:

Had a good time yesterday, though next time water and sunscreen are a MUST! I'm still dehydrated and a little crispy around the edges.

Yea, my legs are killing me after hiking those targets 600+ meters uphill, and forgetting water ugh!!! lol... Oh, and I do have a nice little burn going on the back of my neck, probably from laying prone lol.... Was a good time though!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top