JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have herd that they have actually opened a chain of gun stores prompting an American chain of grocery stores headquartered in Monrovia, California to attempt to sue for copyright infringement. :s0001:
Seems the Taliban are refusing to pay the chains franchise fee for the use of their infamous name.
:s0062:

When do we leave?
I might find my self in the market for some new low time tactical assault helicopters and MRAPS, as well as small arms that my government has deemed too powerful for me to own, but has made abundantly cheap and available to mine enemies! I want in on some of this action while the getting is still good!

I would say lets get to KAF and check out the deal, but im sure the taliban has beheaded all my former co workers..AFGHANISTAN, COME FOR THE KEBABS...STAY FOR THE NEVER ENDING CLUSTERF#$K

239231473_362030425558521_1220723961457121317_n.jpg

I have herd that they have actually opened a chain of gun stores prompting an American chain of grocery stores headquartered in Monrovia, California to attempt to sue for copyright infringement. :s0001:
Seems the Taliban are refusing to pay the chains franchise fee for the use of their infamous name.
:s0062:
Whatever you put in your shopping kart,

You'll save and save at Tallyban Mart!

Um, ya haven't heard about "Traitor Joe's Military Surplus"?
FIFY

FAQs

Will I still be able to get the same level of quality and amounts of opium if Afghans are successful in selling off military equipment?
Didnt the Taliban suppress the opium trade? I was under the impression one of the ways we won the hearts and minds...cough cough paid off the locals...was to turn a bind eye to the poppy growers.

FWIW Ive been trying to grow opium poppies for years. Never have been able to get the damn things to germinate. Could be Ive never received viable seeds but Ive planted literally hundreds of thousands of supposedly viable seeds. You'd think something would sprout

Last Edited:
Didnt the Taliban suppress the opium market? I was under the impression one of the ways we won the hearts and minds...cough cough paid off the locals...was to turn a bind eye to the opium growers.

FWIW Ive been tryng to grow opium poppies for years. Never have been able to get the damn things to germinate.
Idk.
Just being a goof. I got a couple "big" poppies to grow in northern California.
Not what I was trying for, they just materialized in a patch of the California state flower.

Idk.
Just being a goof. I got a couple "big" poppies to grow in northern California.
Not what I was trying for, they just materialized in a patch of the California state flower.
Ive tried Danish flag, gigantium, plain old generic somniferum etc. I have never been able to get any of it to grow.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top