JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what are your thoughts on this. can you get the barrels to your place and maybe process and ship from there? 58,000 is more then a semi load. if the details can be worked out i'd like to get in on this.

semi load is figgured at 60,000 lbs. The big question is what did they have in these lead lined barrels? I can think of only two things requiring this one is acid, the other is real nasty you may want to check them out with a geiger counter.

semi load is figgured at 60,000 lbs. The big question is what did they have in these lead lined barrels? I can think of only two things requiring this one is acid, the other is real nasty you may want to check them out with a geiger counter.

well then you can load radioactive loads :p

either way, idk if it is something you want to be melting down.

IM not sure what was kept in them Im sure if they were giving off Radiation it wouldnt be for sale but as far as acid maybe I have no idea. I saw it and it was local for once seems like I see cool stuff on the gov. auction but usually in Texas, or Florida I will try giving them a call and see if they know what was held in them ??? As far as trucking may have to suck it up and pay somone to pick them up.

Two flat bed runs is my guess. Then they need fork lift off-load and warehousing. Then redistributing. I am thinking that you might consider sharing with boat builders for their sail boat keels. Boaters would have familiarity of truckers and smelting/melting. Or, even cheaper, they might have trailers and trucks to haul from Bremmerton.

I'd help if I could, but I am not a hauler. I'm in Olympia. I could use a few tons or we could sell some for scrap too to pay the shippers and use the rest.

Still no bids Im just not sure if it manageable or not I will try to get some idea of how much cost would be to ship I called and talked with the guy he said he had no idea what was housed inside the drums but assured me there was nothing hazardus left in them but when melting down it maybe a diff. story........

One drum weighs about 1,600 pounds. At 7000 grainsperpound and whipping my head around sharply while squinting, I come up with something in the neighborhood of 80,000 to 90,000 bullets. Per barrel. Lot is 36 barrels. That is going to take a LOT of propane to melt and pour. :D

Pops

This type of lead hasn't bothered me none.

1706412652252.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top