JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$000
City
Salmon creek
State
Washington
Zip Code
My little guy is close to entering his fertile stage at 5.5 months. He's a siberian husky mixed with a siberian husky/wolf mutt. The father was a siberian husky at 77 pounds and the mom was a husky/wolf mutt at 61 pounds.

In the near future I'd like to breed my guy with a female and get pick of the litter. We would love to have another puppy in our household especially one that came from our dog.

The pup is brilliant and obedient. He is not aggressive with my other dog or my parents 2 new puppies (same age as him). Out of every dog I've owned he has been the easiest to train. Even in his early puppy stages he was very responsive to firm training and is very task-driven.

He's strong. My 3 year old Kelpie is a lean mean machine and runs 4 miles a day with me before work. She has a hard time keeping up with this guy. And when they spar around the house he tends to get the best of her now that he is close to her size. She's a 46 pound Australian Kelpie.

He was one of 9 puppies in his litter. His brother lives across the street from us. He towers over his brother at 43 pounds at 22 weeks. Salmon creek vet estimates an end weight of 65-75 pounds.

His character traits are mostly mild. He has been around small children, small dogs, large dogs, and has been very friendly and gentile in each situation. The reason I say mostly mild is because he does have a slight form of food aggression around dogs he does not know. He let's my dog and my parents puppies steal his food and doesn't retaliate. However, when a friend was over with his dog, his dog tried to take the pups food and my pup showed teeth and pinned the other dog down. Possibly the wolf in him. Just giving full disclosure here.

He is fully vaccinated and is well known at the salmon creek veterinary clinic. He is up to date on everything (rabies, parvo, etc etc) and is in perfect health with proof of all Immunizations. He is medicated once monthly for flea/tick and heartworm.

Full disclosure, the people who bred him were in well over their heads and we received our pup way earlier than we should have. Pups shouldn't be separated from mom until 8 weeks minimum but we got this guy at 4 weeks in a rescue situation. We fed him a mixture of milk and milk replacement mixed with wet food until he was old enough to eat kibble. Since then he's been on high quality kibble from orchards feed and pet and is eating about 110% of his daily requirements. He is very food driven.

Now for the terms.

The ideal situation for me would be somebody who has a female in good health who wants to breed. I want the pick of the litter and nothing else. On my end I'm willing to provide my dog for breeding and also pay all first vet visit/Immunizations for the whole litter. I will also cover all costs that are assumed in the early stages of my pick of llitter. You would be housing my choice of puppy for 8 weeks minimum to keep them with the mother, and I'm willing to assume all costs that come with this. No sketchy backyard breeding type deals. I'll need somebody who knows how to breed and can ethically take care of these puppies. I'm not only concerned about my new puppy but every puppy in the litter. If you've never bred dogs before don't respond to this ad. I need someone who knows how to breed dogs and also keep them alive and well.

I'm interested in the following as far as breeding goes

-husky

-lab

-bully

-poodle/doodle

-shepherd

-malnois

-doby

-bernese

Let me know what you think!

Below are photos from the day we got him and leading up to what he looks like now. Yes...he looked like a little polar bear when he was a baby LOL

Resized_20220819_221624.jpeg Resized_20220819_222048.jpeg 128FCB11-(1).jpg Resized_20220825_201811.png IMG_5841(2).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I can see your future. Delicious furniture in pieces. Nothing is safe.
Haha. If you train your dog properly you don't have to worry about your furniture. I never understood the whole "my dog chewed up my sofa!" Or whatever. Train your damn dogs!! Hahaha

I have a 15k dollar lovesac surround sound sofa and it's survived two puppies

My sister wants to know how much she needs to pay you, and no pictures allowed.
She adds that any offspring must be raised Catholic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top