JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been using Ring Central for a few months and really not happy with the interface or their customer service. System seems unwieldy with roundabout solutions to common actions. For example, call forwarding is a major pain in the rear.

Anyone else using VOIP on a small scale with painless experiences?

Just one voice and one separate fax line.

Besides the lousy interface, the desk phone doesn't always send the correct keypad signals. Dialing extensions or entering credit card numbers is very spotty. Sometimes it sends the right numbers, but most times not.

I've been considering either RingCentral or 8x8 for our company for the past couple months. My biggest dilemma is often times the call quality is spotty when speaking with people who use VOIP systems.

I haven't heard any complaints about call quality from people on the other end, but that doesn't mean it isn't an issue. I've had some real issues with RingCentral. First was the way they had to modify my wireless router. Took over 2 hours on the phone to straighten that out. To be honest, I feel a little uncomfortable with them making so many changes to my internet connection. Then I had to change the router ip address on all of my wireless devices in order to connect. Next was the recent issue of the softphone not working. Had to download and set it up in firefox. It won't run in IE anymore. I still have the issue of spotty numerical input once connected.

I'm not happy with RingCentral but wondering if this is just the new normal. I'm about ready to go back to a regular land line.

I would just get an unlimited mobile plan, spare batteries w/ a good bluetooth headset and port the number there. For faxes, go to Myfax.com. If you have a basic scanner, a physical fax machine is rarely if ever needed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top