JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering if with 9mm when pushing a loaded case thru it if there is a increase in OAL?

That bulge material has to go some place once it clears the process.

Thanks for any info!

Enough to keep them from passing into my dillion case gage.but my KKM will accept 90% of them.

If they don't pass the gauge test they get put to the sidelines. Won't use them in a match.

Last Edited:
9mm is a tapered case and not a good candidate for the bulge buster. I use them for my 10mm to fit into a match barrel. I guess one of my chambers is a bit large (probably to make it more reliable). None of my cases have the beer belly type bulge but some of them are generally larger.

I really couldn't say where the "extra" brass goes when it goes through the die. They don't show signs of extra length any more than you get with the regular resizing die.

elsie

Okay
Saw enough videos on the use and what to order....

Pulled the trigger on what's needed for 9mm.

Thanks guys, it will be here tomorrow.
And I will post how and if it works.

Okay
Saw enough videos on the use and what to order....

Pulled the trigger on what's needed for 9mm.

Thanks guys, it will be here tomorrow.
And I will post how and if it works.

I have to ask the quest about what you found to make it work for the 9mm, since the Lee stuff doesn't include the 9mm cartridge? I'm just curious since I don't have that problem with my 9mm.

elsie

Found info on u tube as well on brian enos web site.

Both state the to do 9mm luger brass the 9mm makarov FCD is needed to work with the bulge buster kit.

Not sure of other calibers. The BB instructions have the break down of the proper FCD to use per caliber.

One guy got the regular 9mm luger FCD ahead of ordering the BB and found that the instructions stated to use the 9mm Mak die and then all was well. As he found that it wouldn't work with his 9mm FCD.

Mine will be here later today and I will post a picture of the chart / instructions.

Ok
1st don't see the Mak 9mm even mentioned and don't see the item # for it in the instructions......

With that said all the info from the sites ARE right , this combo on 9mm bulged cases WORKS.:)
No CHANGE in the OAL.... and gauged perfectly.
DADDY IS HAPPY!!!!!! 20180521_163557.jpg 20180521_172150.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top