JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a satellite dish, lights & an electric hot water tank so I keep 25 gallons of gas and a 5500 watt generator with its own fuse box. Love my creature comforts while my A hole neighbors shiver in the dark:)

Interesting, I have installed the flue venting on 5-6 pellet stoves over the years (when I was "tin knocker" in the HVAC trade) and never seen one set up for 12vdc.

It's a good idea nonetheless, given the susceptibility of the grid to go down from time to time.
I'm unsure when manufacturer's discontinued pellet stove's from running off an alternate power source. All functions within my pellet stove operate on 110V AC and 12V DC. There are wire terminal connections on the stove for 12V DC from manufacturer.

I have used a generator as backup for 25 years.It can also run the TV and a couple lights,This was very nice when the kids were little.
I always use sta-bil in all gas and never have had a problem with the generator or yard tools.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top