JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've played around on one it was ok. More than likely for around the same price you could get a gas blowback Airsoft pistol which will be weighted pretty much the same as your gun. it will have magazines, and it'll have some recoil.

I bought just the 9mm laser and I now drive my wife crazy shooting the TV, the clock, pictures around the room, and the cat. I got the full target kits for my son and son-in-law for Christmas. They tell me they don't use the target anymore and ended up doing what I'm doing. Don't know if they are driving their wives nuts though. You can tell immediately if you pull off the target because the laser will show a small streak instead of a single dot. I like it, the cat not so much.

I've recently seen these on YouTube and I think it'd add to my dry-fire routine. Anyone use this and have any opinions?

Wife bought the one Laserlyte makes. Along with a 9mm, 380 and .22 adapter and target. It was fun for me for a an hour or so. She did play with it for maybe a week using it with her carry .22. It got relegated to the storage room, have not seen it in a while. They are a great idea. Just make sure you really will stick with them before investing the money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top