JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking for a wrist bracer for shooting and stumbled across these gloves. I need something to provide compression to my wrist while shooting, I have spinal issues which make my arms, hands and wrist extremely weak. I have constant pain every day but while shooting, it gets swollen and angry after 20 rounds or so. Any thoughts or suggestions? Anyone ever tried those gloves for this purpose?

I'd be interested in trying some of these out, if theres any type of glove that anyone can suggest it would be GREAT ! I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists a couple of years ago & it looks like i'll be having it again in the near future. I deal with severe wrist pain on a daily basis, Shooting right now isn't an option and hasn't been for quite a while, I can't remember the last time I got out to have some "fun".

It's been a long time since I wore one, but would a bowling wrist brace work? It might interfere with the grip, but it would provide both bracing and compression (depending on the design) to the wrists.

elsie

It's been a long time since I wore one, but would a bowling wrist brace work? It might interfere with the grip, but it would provide both bracing and compression (depending on the design) to the wrists.

elsie

never thought of that, maybe ill look into it. still would really like to know if anyones used those pro-aim gloves for wrist pain, id be interested to know how much stabilitly that little thumb bar actually offers

So I found this at Bartell's and went to the range with it. works great, gives the compression and stability i need without interfering with my grip! KBURR64-13 bux, get yourself one!

2012-06-26141323.jpg

2012-06-26141304.jpg

KBURR64-13 bux, get yourself one!

2012-06-26141323.jpg

2012-06-26141304.jpg [/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in trying some of these out, if theres any type of glove that anyone can suggest it would be GREAT ! I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists a couple of years ago & it looks like i'll be having it again in the near future. I deal with severe wrist pain on a daily basis, Shooting right now isn't an option and hasn't been for quite a while, I can't remember the last time I got out to have some "fun".

Sorry to hear about your condition, why not shoot lower caliber like .22lr instead of higher caliber?

Yeah id thought about that but i love what i ended up getting. And i tried out a bunch of guns in various calibers. I shot a Taurus .45 with the squeeze cocker/grip safety and even though it was quite a kick, it was actually the easiest to keep a firm grip on. so i knew i needed something similar. id also tried a little compact Bersa .38, glock 22, sig p229, and then i hit on the XD's and tried a few of them and the both the XD Service and Tactical felt great and 9mm wasnt too much for my arms. My issues have since gotten worse though :( which is why i was lookin for a solution. I ended up with the service because of the price difference. (sweet deal from kygunco.com! 389.99 for the essentials kit! Not the Cali kit either!) i shoot my sisters little .22 rifle sometimes and to be honest....its not much fun if ya cant even feel it!

........haha, unintentional dirty joke:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top