JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well after having one three days its going back, 12 finger prints and only two people and it still wont open more then 50% of the time.
Online reviews give it a very low rating, wish I saw that before buying this junk.

Yes, we've had for over a year. My wife and I programmed it to recognize two different finger prints each at slightly different angles. The salesman recommended this, as your swipe may not be the same in a stressful situation from the one you programmed. It doesn't always work the first time because it "times-out" in order to save the battery. The first swipe just wakes it up. It has never failed on the second swipe. Not the best situation for all occasions, but it meets our need at this time.

Yes, we've had for over a year. My wife and I programmed it to recognize two different finger prints each at slightly different angles. The salesman recommended this, as your swipe may not be the same in a stressful situation from the one you programmed. It doesn't always work the first time because it "times-out" in order to save the battery. The first swipe just wakes it up. It has never failed on the second swipe. Not the best situation for all occasions, but it meets our need at this time.

We took the same advice and entered 5 prints each, and still only worked half the time.
I see on Amazon and elsewhere they sell this that it has bad reviews based on this.
To be honest it says it will hold 15 prints that great, but if you use half on two people.
Maybe some situations, but was to much money for something that doesn't work every time.
The large liberty works every time :) I expected no less for this, but that was just us and that was allot of money.
WE needed one for when the growing Granddaughter visits cant leave it on the nightstand anymore

Last Edited:
Perhaps use a Gun Vault that opens with one of those round keys. Only problem is you have to have the key when you need it. When your Grand Daughter is not around, just leave it open. The Gun Vaults also have a battery operated push button system, but you don't have to use that - the key will work by itself.

Perhaps use a Gun Vault that opens with one of those round keys. Only problem is you have to have the key when you need it. When your Grand Daughter is not around, just leave it open. The Gun Vaults also have a battery operated push button system, but you don't have to use that - the key will work by itself.

My concern was the price, with that added feature, I can get one half that price with no reader and just a punch code and the same design, probably going with that, this is being returned today.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top