JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I have another Form 1 project (SBR) under works. I'm planning on having the threading and action work done first while it is still Title I. Then I will file for the stamp. I plan on using eForms since it is back now, albeit requiring mailing in fingerprint cards. (There are only two people on our trust; me and the wife, so that isn't a huge chore.)

Anyone use the "new and improved system"? If so, what was your experience and was the time to approval faster than mailing in paper material?

Thanks much.

Thanks much for the information; I appreciated it. And 36 days is lightening fast compared to some NFA transfers I've done. (The worst was well over a year, start to finish. Ugh.)

I don't think you can get a physical stamp. I think @Tomahawk67 requested one and replied in the NFA tracker -wait time thread that the PDF was all you get.
Yeah , they never obliged my request for the physical stamp. I like the actual stamp just because, but if it takes a 10 month wait for the real one like my first two , I'll settle for the 20-30 day wait and a PDF.

So, I have another Form 1 project (SBR) under works. I'm planning on having the threading and action work done first while it is still Title I. Then I will file for the stamp. I plan on using eForms since it is back now, albeit requiring mailing in fingerprint cards. (There are only two people on our trust; me and the wife, so that isn't a huge chore.)

Anyone use the "new and improved system"? If so, what was your experience and was the time to approval faster than mailing in paper material?

Thanks much.
CountryGent, It takes about 15 minutes on your computer and then 15 minutes at the PD and then you're sitting pretty in no time. You should definitely do it.

Thanks guys. I did three builds (2 SBRs, 1 SBS) via eForms before 41F took it away. Now it is back, so I was wondering if is the way to go. Sounds like it. :)

FYI, turn around time is a little inconsistent. I filed two in April and got them back in 12 days. I filed another at the end of April, I got that one back after 30 days. Either way, faster than pre-41F stamps I filed before.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top