JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So bacon grease is out?.....:D
I'm not sure, Bacon and it's grease doesn't last around here long enough to go rancid.
As a bullet lube, I could possibly make an exception since it would be out of, instead of on, my gun..
CLP though, I don't use it much but believe it to be OK, I carry it in my range bag as a lube because it comes in a tiny bottle 1/4 the size of the smallest #9 I could find so it conserves space.

Personally I use this exclusively... tears_zpseb5c8753[1].jpg

i use CLP for my barrels. i have also used tri flow, hoppes 9 and rem oil.

i lube my guns with AC delco 75w90 synthetic gear oil (grape scented) and AC delco super lube with PTFE courtesy of my work. ha ha ha. works great!!

Bacon grease is perfect to put into those small cavities in the nose of a JHP.

Makes them slide through "Akbar".
Yeah, like silver dipped bullets for the wolfman/werewolf, how about bacon dipped bullets for the Militant Muhammad. Maybe it'll send them to the lake of fire instead of paradise:rolleyes:

I personally wouldn't use any product that can become rancid on my guns
Was a joke.. But vegetable oil takes a couple years to go rancid- even then it only tastes kinda foul. It's still oil. Your pistol wouldn't mind, even if you did wait two years between lubing - it'd be way more pissed about being thoroughly neglected for two years

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top