JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got the trex sidecar for my czp10c. It's surprisingly comfortable. I'm about 6ft, 230 and I dont have a problem with how it rides.
I'm mostly just trying to figure out how snug to keep my belt (webbing type with a cobra buckle)

The only comfortable AIWB Ive carried was my revolver.

Ive always really liked the idea of the mag/pistol IWB holsters but they look like they are only comfortable for certain folks.

Still really want to try carrying like that, so this was a fun thread to spark the idea again.

I see this is an old thread, but do any of you fall into the 6'3" 200 pound category? How has appendix worked for you? Thinking of giving it a try over the small of the back I typical carry.

I am still the same shape as I was when I last posted, still carry the same way, same place. Only the gun has changed. Now its the M&P9 compact 2.0 :D

bnUEh4z.jpg

8pwHNEz.jpg

Sorry for multi posts - not finished my first cup of coffee. Technical issues :eek:

So this is what I term modified appendix, its not just off centerline but its forward of the hips at about 1:30 position. The two belt loops on the holster straddle the first belt loop on my pants. The gun stays put, its all day comfortable, at least as on body IWB carry can be, and it conceals well.

As you can see Jim, a double stack works fine. I will say toting a gun with a DA trigger or thumb safety does give one a tad better feeling than a typical striker gun with only a trigger safetu but thats a mental thing. I carried Glocks and XDs this way too.

I see this is an old thread, but do any of you fall into the 6'3" 200 pound category? How has appendix worked for you? Thinking of giving it a try over the small of the back I typical carry.

6'4" 200. I love it. Good belt and a good, purpose built AIWB holster is key. If you're going to be carrying a larger gun, make sure you get a holster with a wing/claw feature of some sort to keep the butt of the grip tucked into your body line.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top