JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife has been carrying her Walther PK380 in her concealed carry purse, but only about 10% of the time. She said it is stressful to keep her purse under her direct control at all times, so I was hoping to get her back into on body carry. She has a small Kel-Tec P32 that only weights 10 ounces fully loaded. With the new Lehigh Defense Xtreme Cavitator 32ACP 50gr ammo appearing to make the P32 a viable option again, I am looking a for a light weight holster for her to try.

The Holster Patch elastic band that you iron or sew on to clothing seems ideal. Anyone try it yet?

Product

P32%20armalaser%20in%20Blk.jpg

I forgot to mention that she usually wears a compression T shirt or some sort of lycra foundation with a blouse or untucked loose shirt over. So the patch would go on her undergarment in the crossdraw position.

My experience with the Kel Tec P32 on the two road-hit injured deer that I euthanized with it caused me to get rid of the gun. I was running 60 grain Silvertip hollowpoints, and on both occasions the deer actually stood up and tried to walk away on broken legs after I shot them right between the eyes at point blank range. It took multiple head shots to drop them, and watching the deer flail around on broken legs made an already gruesome and depressing situation 10x worse. I don't see how slightly lighter ammo with a marginal increase in velocity would make that much of a difference.

My experience with the Kel Tec P32 on the two road-hit injured deer that I euthanized with it caused me to get rid of the gun. I was running 60 grain Silvertip hollowpoints, and on both occasions the deer actually stood up and tried to walk away on broken legs after I shot them right between the eyes at point blank range. It took multiple head shots to drop them, and watching the deer flail around on broken legs made an already gruesome and depressing situation 10x worse. I don't see how slightly lighter ammo with a marginal increase in velocity would make that much of a difference.

I guess three shots of 32acp = one serving.

Man shot, killed while trying to rob Five Pts. AA meeting

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top